car rig

so, i only have this one picture that someone else took, but i thought you guys might be curious how we rig the camera to shoot car stuff... this rig is normally meant to shoot in through the window, but we adapted it to shoot the tire spinning and turning. the pipe that you see is called speedrail. we use it as our basic lego like building blocks when there isn't already something made for the task at hand... needless to say, i love rigging speedrail.